Re: (ET) 12V winch - PWM controller from scooter

-----------------
>IF they are not rated for enough current, the circuit might be easy to
modify,
>by adding FET's in parallel.

Don't even think about doing that w/o protection (extinguishers, emergency
disconnects, shields ...) and unless you are willing to just throw the
controller away.  There is a very good chance the controller will simply
fail and a reasonably good chance it will catch fire if you do this.

I suspect the orginal designers of the controllers in question would be
reluctant to trys this (if they weren't I wouldn't want them working for
me).

Robert

http://mail2web.com/ .