(ET) Thanks you David C Robie

Hi
        I have had no luck locally securing used 6 Volt floodies, from the
usual place like Golf courses and Cart dealers. I think this is more
because
they are snobby than an actual shortage of batteries, and the fact that GC
have a core Charge of $10 in this area.
        However, it never occurred to me to ask my EV acquaintances for
their "used batteries". It is not only an opportunity to acquire some well
maintained batteries at a good price it would seem to be an almost
unlimited
supply given the ratio of EV to ET (main to )  and the number of batteries
each EV has (10 to 1). And the change to meet some more interesting people.
Hey
I'll only need one EVer to respond and my fleet is powered and I got a new
buddy (Very Cool)

Great Reporting Dave.

I am putting a advertisement  in my local EV newsletter.

Geof T.