(ET) No time...

First, thanks for all the help I've received in my short time on this list.

I have decided I ultimately don't have the time right now to tinker
with/learn about my recently acquired elec traks, so I'm going to sell them
to someone who will put them to good use and go back to my hand-push mowers
(the ultimate eco friendly machine) and maybe a small diesel (I'll run on
biodiesel) in the future.

Here's what I've got for sale:

An E16 with 1 year old batteries that I've been mowing with this summer.
It
recently has started losing power on inclines, and DaveR. Has given me some
very detailed advice on what he thinks is the problem.  The lift motor is
also not working, though I haven't looked into it at all.  The machine
itself is rust free, in remarkable shape.

An E15, dead batteries, wheel chains.  I'm told it was running a few years
ago.  Everything looks to be there.  I just haven't had the time to do
anything with it.  It, too, is in very good shape, though not quite as nice
as the E16.

2 mower decks.  1 of them appears to be in nearly mint/new condition.  I've
plugged them both in, and they both work.  The older one is the one I've
been mowing with, and it cuts beautifully after a blade sharpening.

1 snow plow.

2 E15s, not complete/not in running condition, though the frames are very
solid--no major rust issues.  I've not checked "under the hood" much to see
what's there/not there.  Have clearly been cannibalized to keep the other
two running.

Several boxes of parts.  Charger units, mower motors, relays, various and
sundry thing-a-majigs.

2 Folders of owner's manuals, repair manuals, wiring diagrams, parts lists,
etc.

OK, so what's this all worth?  I'd love to find one person who can come and
take it all away.  Can someone give me an honest assessment of a fair
asking
price?  From what I've seen, maybe $2-3K? Please advise, make an offer,
come
and take it all away.  (Should I list here, or elsewhere?)

I'm in CT, about 13 miles north of New Haven.

Thanks again,

--
Arnie Sabatelli