Re: (ET) E12 schematics

Probably an E-12 S.Think of it as a neutered version of the overly complicated E-15. <VBG> It has a less robust traction motor, smaller tires, one drive belt, only three armature controlled speeds, plus the 'sand based' control scheme of the aforementioned E-15. The cards are often identical to the E-15 card, except there are some components missing, since there is no FW control on the E-12 S. :)

----- Original Message ----- From: "David C Robie" <mycroftxx1 juno com>
To: <hlandis hotmail com>; <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 9:05 PM
Subject: Re: (ET) E12 schematics

E12 control card?  Never saw one.  Can't see how a 12 would ever need
one.  Perhaps I am fortunate in not having one in my 12  and others are
not so fortunate?  Or was this 'yet another'  GE experiment to use up
surplus 15-20 parts?

Dave
Weymouth MA

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 18:02:46 +0000 "harry landis" <hlandis hotmail com>