Re: (ET) mounting a rotarty invertor?

Hi Kelly,

my tractor came with 3 100Ah 12V SLA batteries when I bought it. It
worked fine for mowing my half acre lot. I eventually bought new batteries
mainly because I wanted to have the longer range. (6V floodies)
After I had the heavier 6V batteries in place I noted that the tractor
was a bit slower to speed up and not quite as peppy. I think it is due
to both, the higher weight as well as the lower current that the floodies
provide compared to the SLA.

I charged the 12V SLAs like David with three 12V chargers to prevent over
charging and gassing which the built in charger would cause.

Markus