Re: (ET) Electric push mower project

He's have to get off the driveway first to get that rock and I doubt that
any battery pack he could push that would run a 15 HP motor would run it
that long.

I wonder what it would weigh.  Ground had better not be wet, it would
sink in and start to dig a hole. (Driveway problem solved. Push it out on
the lawn before flipping the swich.)

Dave
Weymouth MA