Re: (ET) Electric push mower project

Pal of mine in CT (EAA member) took a regular electric, hung a 12V
battery on it and a 1200W inverter, and mows his small yard with it.  The
thing is hard to push he gotta get wider wheels on her.

Dave
Weymouth MA

On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:35:52 -0700 (PDT) Rod Hower
<rodhower ameritech net> writes:
> I thought people would find this interesting,

http://www.cutler.maine.edu/MechEng/Peterson/Classes/Design/2005_6/Projec
ts/Lawnmower/finalreport.doc