(ET) Elec-trak.com down

Hello All,

As some of you noticed, the elec-trak.com site got hacked this weekend. In doing the post-mortem, it got hacked from a bug that was announced last Friday.

Using this bug, the hacker was able to replace some of the index.php files in the program. No passwords, email addresses, etc we compromised, as they did not gain access to the mysql database that hold all that info (which is encrypted, too).

So the site will be down for a day or two so I can install and test the patch that came out Saturday to fix this hack!

Regards,

Don

www.elec-trak.com

Houston, Texas