(ET) On the Swapfest/Get together

On the Swapfest/Get together

    1.    Would you come and enjoy a Get together?
Probably, if it is not on Memorial Day weekend - I go to the Bluegrass Festival then.
    2.    Would you bring your ET to show?
Yes, the New Idea EGT-120.
    3.    Would you bring items to sell/swap/trade?
Probably
    4.    Would you have stories to share with other?
Yep
    5.    Would you have info (how to) to share?
Depends on the questions that are asked.
    6.    Just Would you...???
If I could. . . . !?!
I would bring my motorhome - would there be room to park a GMC 26 footer?
Erv Troyer
Lagrange, IN