Re: (ET) card 1 a-ok

Different packs of different ages require different times.  It is a
'guessestimate' thing until you get used to it.  The charger tapers off
somewhat, but best indication of 'full' with a 'guessestimate' pack is
that  a fully charged pack will gas in all cells under charge.  It is not
necessary to have all cells gassing (look in each witha flashlight, even
tiny bubbles are enough) just most of them.  Maybe once every 4 or 5
mows, go for an 'all of them' chage to equalize the cells.   Did this for
quite a while before getting the solar and it worked.  You, of course,
with a mech timer would have to document your findings until you get used
to what your lawn requires.

Dave
Weymouth MA