From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu [mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of Dan Dangremond
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 3:40 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) New controller suggestions

My Wheel Horse C-185 has been limping along with help form my soldering iron but I think it is in need of a brain transplant.  I was trying to search past posts, but was wondering what is the preferred choice for a modern motor controller that can handle the riggers and power of the C-185?  Thanks for you suggestions in advance,

Dan Dangremond

Kalamazoo, MI