Re: (ET) new relay in - now no reverse

Re: that voltmeter bit at the end.

The world is full of 'whoops'.  In this densely populated area you can
hear them at night, like peeping frogs. Some whoops are expressed
differently, colorfully and at length.  Volume and style vary. Some are
male, some female and I suspect some to be animal.  Some are mine.
Welcome to the world of whoops.

Dave
Weymouth MA