Re: (ET) inverter

Yes ET sold the Rediline motor/generator.
Rediline's website is http://www.rediline.com/
I think Rediline still makes the 36vdc unit as a
special.
I would go for the Rediline over a solid state unit,
since the Rediline units are rugged and the output is
a good since-wave.
I use this to power my gas furnace in the winter if
the power goes off.
Paul Holzschuher
E15 and C-145