(ET) ET show?

I am in Illinois and I have been silently reading about the ET's from this website.  I have at E-12 that is "on the back burner" as far as projects go.  I would enjoy going to an exhibit of ET stuff that is running just to look around and learn more about these fascinating tractors.  In over 10 years of going to antique tractor shows I have only seen 2 ET's that were running.  They are very uncommon in this area with most farmers using Cub Cadets or JD's or ZTR mowers for yards and farmsteads.

I bought the E-12 that I have from a local used machinery emporium but haven't done much to it except take out the old batteries (original ET marked) and try to get it to move with 3 -12 v batteries just to see if it would move.   I have succeeded in getting a hum from the drive motor, but not enough torque to move the tractor.  I would like to see it running mainly to use like a golf cart at the tractor shows.  I have the 3 motor deck, but probably wouldn't use it to mow.

Yes, I would travel as far as 4-5 hours to see a show of ET tractors.

Interesting list and I'll keep reading and picking up info about my ET tractor.  Thanks  Gregg

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message.
We do concede, however, that a significant number
of electrons may have been severely inconvenienced.