Re: (ET) Electrak Show??

Hey Steve - good suggestion.  Saw a video of 'power of DC'  lately (at NE
chapter meeting). Loved that rail in the video.  it was, when the
christmas tree
flashed 'go',  ***GONE***  just plain and quietly gone.   A contingent of
these tractors would sure bring a lot of looks (and might even be able to
race each other)

Dave
Weymouth MA