Re: (ET) Electrak Show??

What you mentioned has been done in New England, although not by
prearrangement except for one show.  There's always an Etrak or two at
EVents so any that come up should get on this list.  Seen em at rusty
iron - tractor shows.  Tried to get some together here at a flywheeler
engine-tractor show at Carver MA (next town, PLymouth) and we had 2
tractors (All we know of in this area)  if it twer on this board we
mighta got 6.  Us 2 had fun racing, swapping tractors.  The gas tractor
guys would not even say hi to us 'skunks at  lawn party'.  Matter of
fact, those big tractor guys who own green ones and those who own red or
yellow ones hardly talk to each other !

Dave
Weymouth MA