Re: (ET) Electrak Show??

Geof that was you an I talking, along with Dave in MA, Mark in MO, an Mike in NH.

I have done a little searching for a place, the cost, food, a building,etc an have started to put together some info.

What is needed now is the following...

   1. How many of you would come?

   2. When is a good time? (thinking May/June 07) an where?

   3. time frame...1 - 2 - 3 days?

   4. What is needed at the site? (Motels, Rest.,good
        roads, Camping, Power, etc)
5. Travel...based on what I see of your locations it would be a 2 to 12 hr drive if done in NW Ohio

   6. cost..for the place, food/drink, etc for the day/days

I have done this for the local radio club for over 10 yrs with up to 150 vendors an a 1000 attendee I would love to do it for this group, but that is not no my call, that is up to you all

So I ask for your input, your opinon, your answer, your questions, etc...I think it is doable, but it will take up of us

Jerry NW Ohio.

----- Original Message ----- From: <ThompsonG DFO-MPO GC CA>