(ET) Electrak Show??

Hi
        I've lost the E-mail but somebody out there on the list was think
about a Electrak (Wheelhorse spelling) get  together. Which, I would be
extremely interested in attending. Supporting and would bring equipment to
if possible. I suggested that it be done in conjunction with a local
tractor
show which is still a good idea. I would even consider approaching my Club
(which is only 30 minute from Buffalo) here in Canada. However, it seems
that Americans are understandably a little shy about travelling outside the
US these days.
        However, it just occurred to me that doing this on conjunction with
a local electric vehicle show or Club would be another possibility. I think
this would add interest for both the Electrak (GE spelling) and the EV
community.

My 2¢
Geof