Re: (ET) charging

Good luck.  I got a 12V one bout 5 yrs ago and it didn't do nothin for me
but blink it's little red light.  Perhaps my batteries were eaten up at
he bottom instead of being sulfated.  It has been the general experience
by fullsize lectric car guys that the batteries we use won't sulfate due
to the high charge and especially high discharge rates we use heep em
clean.  Our 'good range' lifetime seems to be around 22 - 25, 000 miles
or bout 500 charging cycles. Afte that they are only good for Etracks or
small solar PV systems.

Dave
Weymouth MA