(ET) charging

IIRC, there was a comment on maybe the desulfater group that a "close" to batt voltage charger would cause the build up of sulfates and thus cause lower capacity fairly rapidly. I know on my 10 yr old pack (still working) when i went to a different charger with higher capacity the available power came up quite a bit. The "fuel" meter used to go just into the white zone, now it goes about 2/3 up in it - to me that says the batts are working better.

Now I've gotta build a desulfater

wombat