Re: (ET) Looking for a cordless electric push mower

Seems that older ones hang together better than the newer plastic cased
ones.  On them the plastic breaks the wheels especially fall off, can't
fix it cheap.  The older ones the double bladed ones often need blade
tower bushings and belts.  I used to pick these up in the trash, fix em
and sell em at yardsales or by notes in the supermarkets and laundromats.
 Would have 3 working before the notes went up but only showed one - when
gone would drag out another one.  When out of em took the notes down.
The real bad ones I would strip for parts but always used new bushings.
When going good was selling bout 15 a season.  It's a good way to make
$25 -40  an hour while other people would spend their hours at the boob
tube.

HMMM.   Other gals require flowers and expensive dinners.  Yours requires
an electric lawnmower and is enviropeople.  Looks like you got a goodie
there.

Dave
Weymouth MA