(ET) Looking for a cordless electric push mower

To All Listers:  My wonderful treehugging friend has been coveting my
C-185 and is now searching for an electric push mower for her small lot
outside of Philly.  Can anyone point me in the right direction to acquire
one.  I would like one that is in running condition but can/will give it a
complete /thorough rebuild as required so a project mower would be
considered.  Any advice?  I only have experience with the electric riders.

Bob Klein