Re: (ET) crap - started mowing, and lost forward speeds

Can highly relate same as when my brake switch froze and had to pull her
off the sidewalk in front of all those nice shoveling neighbors with the
other tractor.  Or when I let the rotor speed get too low or work the
blower too hard for too long,  pop the blower's reset. (I carry a 3/8
ratchet handle on a wire hook to reset this bugger)

YAH I call this stuff 'Korean war electronics'.  Leaf relays bygawsh.
When is the last time you saw one on anything else.  GE must've had a
pantload of em left over from the war and had to clear their warehouse of
em somehow.

 But I refuse to R and R practically the whole thing for an alltrax.  But
some day - when I hit the number - maybe - - -

Dave
Weymouth MA