(ET) My E 15

Hey Harold:

I got back from my trip (incidently, I told the wife and kids that if I turn left here I could end up at you place with no problem) and started to take the deck motor out to ship to you.  What did I find but a bad wire connection.  I fixed it and the motor works fine.

I appreciate your service and will use you when and if I ever need your expertise.  However, for now it works fine.

Jim

PS - are you interested in the two smaller diameter deck motors I have?

Do you Yahoo!?