Re: (ET) Relays and other items

Harold;

Mail to me

David C. Robie
PO Box 414
So Weymouth MA 02190 - 0003

Got 2 ET's in full service 12 mos a yr.   They are wonderful.  (Why 2?
Why not ?).   One has plow for slushy snow the other has blower for the
dry stuff.  Plow one is the 'tow tractor' and to move stuff around by
pushing.  Both are charged by 36V solar and use recycled 105 AH ex -
fullsize road EV batteries.

Dave
Weymouth MA