Re: (ET) one blade not cutting well

Poor connections on the motor will cause it to run slow and overheat.

Possibly the fiber clutch is slipping causing the blade to run slow under
load. Unplug the deck, grip the clutch body
with some slip-joint or vise-grip pliers and make sure you can't turn the
blade easily by hand.

Do you have rear discharge? No, your mower deck, not you ;-) .  If so then
the grass being thrown to the right blade
wouldn't be so much of an issue, still an issue but not as much.

Believe it or not, the breaker on the motor can also be wired backwards
which will cause it to trip early. (Even
though there is no polarity indication on the breaker) You said the other
motors were tripping early, right?

--
Stay Charged!
Hump

Get your own FREE evgrin.com email address;
send a request to ryan at evsourcecom