Re: (ET) one blade not cutting well

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006, Paul Abendroth wrote:

Michael S Briggs wrote:
... resulted in grass accumulating in the "teeth" on the backside of the blade,

So - I need to figure out why that blade isn't cutting well.

Check to see that motor is rotating the right way. The wires to that motor could be reversed.

Nope, I definitely wired it up right. I checked the spin direction of all of them by turning them on with the deck tilted up so I could see (I thought that might also be the issue when I first observed the grass accumulating in the back of that blade).

Thanks,
MIke