Re: (ET) Overheating deck motor

It is common to have cracked field magnets.  This may be the cause.  Have
repaired a few with JB weld and it works good if you match the busted
pieces well together.

Are the bearings noisy?  Esp the bottom bearing.  If there is noise there
is much resistance to turning when running even if it feels free by
hand.,

Dave
Weymouth MA