(ET) Fw: Re: (no subject)

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David C Robie <mycroftxx1 juno com>
To: noaddress drmm net
Cc: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 19:36:49 -0400
Subject: Re: (ET) (no subject)

I figure 'normal' to be what GE puts out.  And this never overcharges any
judging by water use.  The mowing here is on the average of every 10 days
in season and that seems to fit what the sun puts out.  As for winter
there's less sun, and less tractor use.  Experience shows these a good
match.   Incidentally; When I see full batteries in both tractors in the
off seasons,  the panels get connected to a heater in the basement
workshop to help a tiny bit with street gas consumption.  Used to do
water heat with it but the shop heater cycles more than the water tank
here.
Dave
Weymouth MA