Re: (ET) Charger heating while driving

Correct - The E12S is exactly like the E15 without the field weakening throttle positions. I scratched my head over the E12 schematic a long time before I figured that out. And my E12S had an E12 emblem adding to the confusion.

- SteveS

Tom G wrote:

Zack, Matt,

FYI the E-12S does not have a power pulse switch ( at least mine does not) also when looking at the schematics I believe you have to look at the E-15 sketch and the card for the 12S
Just keep in mind the 12S is like an E-15 with fewer speeds.