(ET) Service Manual for Wheel Horse B-145 Elec-Trak

 Hi. I am in need of a complete service manual and Owners manual for a Wheel Horse B-145 Elec-Trak tractor or similar GE or Wheel Horse tractors. I have just acquired my tractor that needs some work. Any help would be appreciated. I might be in need of one to three motors for the mower deck. I still have to figure out how to get them apart to clean them up and replace bearings before I will know if they need replaced. Any help locating other accessories for these tractors would be nice also. I have the front mount deck and a snow blower. I do need the crank rod for the blower chute and whatever kind of support bracket that goes with it. Thanks for any and all help that you folks can provide. Please respond here or directly to me at rwlinn aol com.
Thanks again,
Ron in Michigan.

P.S. Are there any other Michiganders in this group? I would like to here from you via my e-mail above.