Re: (ET) Searching in Florida

Try a golf course that's been there for a real long time.  They might
have a junk yard.   I just missed one here it was scrapped the previous
year
     Also try the long established wheelhorse dealers.  You also might
try the antique gas engine / farm tractor shows often people bring stuff
to sell.  I got 2 of my tractors from one if these shows - most of em are
swapmeets also.
Dave
Weymouth MA