Re: (ET) replacing torn seats

Many farm supply catalogs carry tractor seats.  I got mine at an antique
engine and tractor show up in Orange MA, the biggest one in MA.  You will
likely have to get the 'closest fit' one and modify it, as there are no
numbers or references to these tractors among seat makers.  Agway might
have a listing on some if you got one near you.
Dave
Weymouth MA