Re: (ET) replacing torn seats

Cool. It looks like the leather is just glued on? Did you put new piping on the seat also? Or just fold a leather sheet over the seat? There's a John Deere store about 300 yards frmo my house - I may stop by there also to see if they have any nice looking seats that I could fit on there, if they're not too pricey.

Mike
--

Michael S. Briggs
UNH Physics Department