(ET) (no subject)

A recent newspaper article stated that the EPA is poised to offer new
emission standards for lawn mowers. New push mowers emit pollution equal
to 11 new cars and new riding mowers pollute equal to 34 new cars. They
propose that manufacturers be required to install catalytic converters
which may reduces emissions by 80%. There are 52 million lawn mowers
presently spewing pollution into our atmosphere.
I offer this only as a feel-good note to all EV folks. As we hum around
our lawns on our ETs, we are contributing very little to the causes of
poor air quality or noise pollution...and none to gas price pollution.
Maybe we deserve medals of freedom.

Bill Alburty E-12 66206