Re: (ET) A few concerns

Harold's is definitely going to be my final choice - I
like it better than the auto disconnect, because it
includes the fusible link.  But I kinda got interested
in the original one.  I think it would be fun to see
if I could get it doing at least as good a job as it
did from the factory.  At the moment I have more time
than Elec-Trak-able cash.  :-)

Harold was kind enough to come down to look at the
pile of stuff here - 2 E10s, 2E12Ms, and some NOS but
rusty spare parts.  He thought it ought to be possible
to get an E12M running, so I've been picking away at
as much repair as I can do before calling on him
again.  He seems like a great guy.