Re: (ET) por-15 metal ready - made my parts rust?

I was digging around a little on rust converters and
found the following 2 interesting products -

-- Rust Bullet
http://rustbullet.com
http://www.coloradok5.com/rustbulletreview.shtml
http://customrodderweb.com/tech/0309cr_rustinhibitor

-- Zero-Rust
http://www.zerorust.com
http://www.stovebolt.com/techtips/rust/zerorust/zerorust_review.htm
http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/zero-rust-28325.html

No hands-on experience with either but I think I'll
try the Rust Bullet on my out-of-the-woods E12M.

Kelly

--- "David Roden (Akron OH USA)" <etpost drmm net>