Re: (ET) Here's the actual battery

I find it useful with any type of battery connection to do a touch check on every terminal every so often just after some hard use. A poor connection will be warm to hot.

- SteveS

Tim Humphrey wrote:
As a note, I have put the replacement auto cable ends on my cables. You
know the ones with the two bolts that squeeze
the wire onto the terminal. Some on this list will recommend against this
type of cable end. Their reasons are well
founded. These cables are prone to failure due to loosening wires.
However, for me, they are working well. I check to
make sure the cables are tight whenever I check the water level and so far
have not had a problem. I'm well into my
3rd year with these cables. In an On-Road EV I would not use these ends,
in an ET they're fine.