Re: (ET) Here's the actual battery

It looks like you have a compound post with a threaded post on top of a clamp terminal (or is my eyesight bad)? If so, I'm surprised the battery cables won't fit the clamp posts. In any case, be careful using these under the seat as they may be too tall. You may need to cut the threaded posts off.

- SteveS

Arnold Sabatelli wrote:

Here's a photo I found online of the actual batteries I have with the terminal type that my automotive style cables will not attach to (a 5/16 post that’s far too skinny in a lead post that’s far too fat) 1yr old $35. Worth replacing my cables to make them work, or return them and find batteries with auto-style terminal posts is my dilemma....Thanks