Re: (ET) HELP

If this is the 1A, you could just wire both of the big wires to one of the studs, which would basically bypass the thing. Not perfect, but will get the tractor running.

Chris

Klein Robert W NPRI wrote:
I was out mowing last night with my Wheelhorse C-185 (E-20) when all of a
sudden got smoke from behind the control panel.  Hit the main disconnect and
investigated.  Smoke came from a fried terminal on a solenoid.  No bid deal.
Grabbed the 1/2" wrench and pulled the offending cable and fried terminal
off.  Went into the shop and fabed another one.  As I went to install it
between the solenoid and the 1A Power Contactor, the bakelite body cracked
around the fastener.

So here's what I need:

One (1) Power Contactor, 1A, 2A
Wheelhorse Item 11-65
Part # 520192

I'm sure there's an Elec Trak equivalent.

I need this part ASAP to keep the yard from overgrowing the house.  I knew
I shouldn't have gotten rid of that E-20 parts tractor....  Damn!

If you have a part to spare call me at home (401) 364-5986 or my cell at
401 744-6831.

Shipping info is:

Bob Klein
143 Clearview Road