(ET) HELP

I was out mowing last night with my Wheelhorse C-185 (E-20) when all of a
sudden got smoke from behind the control panel.  Hit the main disconnect
and investigated.  Smoke came from a fried terminal on a solenoid.  No bid
deal.  Grabbed the 1/2" wrench and pulled the offending cable and fried
terminal off.  Went into the shop and fabed another one.  As I went to
install it between the solenoid and the 1A Power Contactor, the bakelite
body cracked around the fastener.

So here's what I need:

One (1) Power Contactor, 1A, 2A
Wheelhorse Item 11-65
Part # 520192

I'm sure there's an Elec Trak equivalent.

I need this part ASAP to keep the yard from overgrowing the house.  I knew
I shouldn't have gotten rid of that E-20 parts tractor....  Damn!

If you have a part to spare call me at home (401) 364-5986 or my cell at
401 744-6831.

Shipping info is:

Bob Klein
143 Clearview Road