To: "Bettye j Rockweiler" <rock mchsi com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 1:59 PM
Subject: Re: e20

Bettye j Rockweiler wrote:
I'm MICK not BETTY and I believe I can do any test you suggest .Model e20-D .It runs now.I'm waiting for a diode now for the charger.I'm mowing with now and I have all the speeds going forward.But only one speed in reverse .I don't believe it low speed. Some times mowing and I go up to a tree,I can't back up at all. I reverse some times goes forward.

Oh ok, this is not too bad. Check your relays up at the top and you will probably find one sticking/not making contact. Fix that and reverse should be fine. My guess is it's not getting field power in reverse.

Have you joined the EV list yet?

Chris