(ET) Wheelhorse C-185 to the rescue

 I cut  ~ 3 acres of grass on a weekly basis.

This is usually accomplished with my wife on a 1952 Farmall Cub with a
60" belly mower, and me with a push mower and my Electric Wheelhorse
C-185 for the parts she can't get with the Farmall.

Last night after cutting for about 5 minutes my wife walks up to the
front of my property where I was cutting with the push mower with some
bad news that the blades won't turn on the Farmall. Turned put to be a
frozen up idler pulley.

Put the Farmall away and pulled out the C-185.
After about 2 hours she and I had cut ~ 2 of my 3 acres before my fuel
meter starting cutting into the red.
Put the Wheelhorse away, and plugged it in for some much needed fuel.
Will finish the job tonight with no trouble.

This would not seem to be too exiting to most of us, but considering my
Trojan T-105's are over 7 years old, I was pretty pleased with the
performance of this tractor gave me.

Keep those Elec-Traks running;
Dennis
Elsberry, MO