Re: (ET) Side Cover Rust Repair -Keiths new ... prep ?

Hi Keith,
Since all 4 of my tractors have so much rust that the lower couple inches
of
metal around all the battery boxes is missing, I have to ask what was the
prep process on the panels you had made ?

Are they primed ?
With what ?
What was the prep before they were primed ?

Was machine oil and human sweat removed, etc ?