Re: (ET) Side Cover Rust Repair

Like people are saying, nothing fixes rust like new sheetmetal. Keith's panels are all ready to go with all the punchouts. Even with the right tools you would end up putting a lot of time into replicating them on your own

They come bare metal with a generous helping of machine oil and human sweat. I smoothed a few edges, I wiped them down carefully with mineral spirits and primed them with cheapo rattle can primer so they wouldn't rust until I get everything assembled. I'm not doing final paint until everything is assembled so all the crevices are filled with paint and/or POR-15

Jeff Tickner
Technical Support
800-545-9485, Ext 536
SoftLanding Systems

"Keith & Nancy" <kns5 comcast net>
Sent by: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu

06/08/2006 02:24 PM

<elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
cc
Subject
(ET) Side Cover Rust Repair

Hi Guy's

Or you could buy a new front side cover for $30

Keith