Re: (ET) refinishing my "new" E15

On Tue, Jun 06, 2006 at 10:45:27AM -0400, Michael S Briggs wrote:

>       We have a machine shop here at work with a sheet metal bender and
> cutter, so I'm pondering making myself some nice shiny new boxes (and
> side
> panels) - assuming I can find steel sheet metal somewhere (I've always
> in
> the past only made things to use at work, so used sheet metal stock here
> -
> never bought my own sheet metal for making something, so I'm not sure
> where to get it).

I get the same feelings myself about making use of our machine shop
here. But if fabricating new panels seems like too much work in the
end, Keith Steig has a lot of panels he's made for various Electraks. I
haven't used them myself, as my tractor is, well, "good enough" in its
current state of non-beauty - but I have seen them and they are very
nice.

Graham
--
Graham Allan
School of Physics and Astronomy - University of Minnesota