Re: (ET) Parts

Seat switch - short it out - or make a bracket for any lever type
microswitch.  It makes when you sit down

Belts:  Have been using the 'instant belts the take apart kind and have
had no problems with them. When first put on and adjusted tight they will
stretch a little. When they do (a couple or 3 good mows later) adjust
again and it will stay at good tension for an awful long time.

Dave
Weymouth MA