Re: (ET) Parts

The guy to get parts from is Harold Zimmerman. I don't have his email handy, but he's on this list.

He is the go-to guy for Elec-trak parts. I've dealt with him a fair bit, he deals on the square.

Chris

Herb Crary wrote:
Does anyone have or know where to get a seat switch for an E10M? Mine just fell apart. I have bben looking for a belt also. I found that the old one has Wheelhorse Number 517436 on it. I treid a Toro/Wheelhorse Daealer. He said that number odesn't work anymore. However, said that his cross=reference shows that NAPA 4L440W or a Gates 6844 is equivalent. I hope this info. may be od some use to someone out there. I haven't tried these last two numbers yet, as I had a spare belt.