Re: (ET) intermittent deck motor vibration

Sounds like it could be a blade balance issue. My early motors (which have new bearings, etc.) set up a horrendous racket with visible vibration when the blades aren't in balance. The noise & vibration are "harmonic" in nature, that is, it tends to cycle through degrees of severity "WHaaaaaaaaaaaWHaaaaaaaa" This is especially noticeable with the center motor. The deck (when down on a concrete floor) will also "walk" about as a result.

FWIW...

Steve W.
Alltraxed E20