Re: (ET) mulching

Hey you trip those breakers too many times they will crap out.  DO NOT
short across those thermal breakers even to finish a job.  If you get
hung on a stick or a rock you will burn up the wiring harness to the
breakerless motor.
What I do when I lose a breaker;  Replace it with a non thermal std 25A
automotive breaker.  It still trips on hangups
as to heat, I feel my deck motors to judge their health (and sharpness of
blade).
Dave
Weymouth MA.